I am a photographer from Palestine, based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. My interest is fundamentally emerged from an architectural background since I studied Bachelor degree of architectural design. Later on through elaborating my study with my passion in the photography, I began my journey in 2019 by focusing on capturing architectural scenes using photography’s fine art concepts to explore further about different techniques in black and white photos which infused with long exposer items. I am always looking for creativity to achieve the perfect outcome that fulfills the viewers eyes taking into considerations their different perspectives. The ultimate goal in mind is to spread my vision and art to reach as many people as possible and to learn and collaborate with other photographers/artist in order to grow up within a professional community.
My international Photo Awards:
- MiFa : MIFA MOSSOC International Foto Awards (MIFA): Gold Medal .
- Monochrome Photography Awards: Gold Medal .
- Siena International Photo Awards : Honorable .
- Top 35 Architectural Photographers in the World (35Awards – 6th).
- Cover Page in Catalogue of Architectural Category in (35Awards – 6th).
- Top 1 % in Bridges Contest in 35 Awards.
- Top 2 % in Reflection Contest in 35 Awards.
- IPA : Gold Medal .
- MPI : Best In Class / Trophy Award .
- The EPSON International Pano Awards : Two Slivers Medals .
- PX3 2020: Three Silver & Two Bronze.
- MIFA MOSSOC International Foto Awards (MIFA): Three Bronze.
- Odessos Photo Exhibition: (4rd) GPU HM .
- PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY PLANET AWARD 2019:Gold Medal & Silver Medal .
- TUSCANY PHOTO AWARD: Gold Medal.
- TOKYO International Foto Awards (TIFA ): Two Bronze